Do you know
how much money you are making?
An in-depth review is a key part of understanding your bookkeeping and financial standing. We need a snapshot of your business and how you manage your bookkeeping. Once we understand your financial standing we can create a plan that will move you towards your financial goals.
We start with an in-depth review.
- We will perform a thorough review of your bookkeeping set-up and practices.
- We will be evaluating the accuracy of your current data. We will be looking to see that everything is in-line with best bookkeeping practices and audit processes.
- All concerns with your current accounting will be highlighted. Recommendations will be provided to correct the issues and streamline your processes so that your data is reliable.
We will provide you with a report that identifies:
- Your current bookkeeping "health."
- Suggestions to improve your profitability.
- The first action you need to take to move forward.
- We meet and discuss the findings of your in-depth review with you via a Zoom chat.
Ready to get started on your in-depth review? Click Here
How does an In-Depth Review help my business?
Knowing your numbers are accurate is critical for decisions you need to make as a business owner. You also want to be sure that you are correctly allocating all possible expenses to minimize your tax obligations.
What can I do with my final report?
We encourage you to present the report to your current bookkeeper to implement the recommended changes. If you don't have a bookkeeper currently then we can discuss ongoing services during our review.
What do I need to provide?
We will need accountant access to your bookkeeping software as well as copies of your last year-end paperwork from your accountant, including year-end journal entries.
Can we do it all online?
YES. We have all the systems and processes in place for secure online sharing of information.
How much does it cost?
The cost is $486.73 + HST for a total of $550.00 (don't forget this is a business expense!)
How long does it take?
Generally, it takes a week from the time we receive the online access to your software and the requested documents.
How do we start working with you?
Just click the link below! When we have completed the review we will send you a copy of the report with a link to book a zoom meeting with us. We can discuss continued services at this time.
Does this include Profit First coaching?
We will do a quick analysis of your profitability and include some PF suggestions in our report. If you are interested in more in-depth Profit First Coaching we will discuss this during our Zoom call.